Programs & Events
Author Derek Foster: Canada's Youngest Retiree
Come and meet Derek Foster who left the rat race at the age of 34. His investing approach allowed him to become a millionaire in his 30s – but is simple enough for any 6-year-old to understand. Also learn some little-known tips for securing your retirement from his newest book, “The Worried Boomer: No Pension? Not Wealthy? Here’s YOUR Plan!”.He later became “The Idiot Millionaire” using a simple investment strategy any 6-year-old can follow.His National Bestsellers include:
- STOP WORKING: Here’s How You Can!
- The Lazy Investor: Start With $50 and No Investment Knowledge
- Money for Nothing: And Your Stocks for FREE!
- STOP WORKING TOO: You Still Can!
- The Idiot Millionaire
- The Worried Boomer: No Pension? Not Wealthy? Here’s YOUR Plan!
Take this rare opportunity to learn these strategies as they are revealed in person - and be able to ask any questions you want. This presentation might change your financial future.
- Date: Wednesday, July 4, 2012
- Time: 7:00pm
- Location: Mill Street location - Meeting Room on lower level