Programs & Events
Information about various programs being offered at the Library, as well as information about registration dates, etc.
Check out the most recent Children's Program brochure. You'll find details about the latest and greatest programs being offered at both library locations.
A note: the Library's brochures, flyers and newsletters are only available in a printable PDF format - Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to open the files. A free download of the program is available here.
Tuesday, January 3rd, 2012
- Bingo BLITZ!
- Drop-in program for kids ages 7 to 12 years
Wednesday, January 4th, 2012
- Games & Poster Art
- Drop-in Fun for Kids ages 7 - 12 years
Thursday, January 5th, 2012
- Birds of Prey
- Meet the Canadian Raptor Conservancy's amazing birds of prey
Friday, January 6th, 2012
- Craft Your Crazies Out
- A fun and friendly drop-in program for kids ages 7 - 12 years
Thursday, January 12th, 2012
- Puppet Making Workshop
- For children ages 3 - 6 years
Monday, January 16th, 2012
- Preschool Reads
- Ages 5 years and younger
Tuesday, January 17th, 2012
- Registration for WINTER 2012 Children's Programs
- Registration begins Tuesday January 17, 2012 at 10:00am
Monday, January 23rd, 2012
- Together Time @ Alder St.
- Ages 6 years and younger
- Dynamic Duo @ Alder Street
- Ages: walkers up to 35 months
Tuesday, January 24th, 2012
- Giggles & Wiggles @ Alder St.
- For children aged 3 to 5 years
- Bouncing Babies @ Mill St.
- For children ages 0 to 12 months (non-walkers) with an adult
- Just Chillin’
- After school drop in program for kids ages 9 - 12 years
Wednesday, January 25th, 2012
- Together Time @ Mill St.
- For children ages 6 years and under
- Giggles & Wiggles @ Mill St.
- For children ages 3 to 5 years
Thursday, January 26th, 2012
- Dynamic Duo @ Mill St.
- For walkers up to 35 months
Friday, January 27th, 2012
Previous month January, 2012 Next month
- About the Library
- Books & More
- Hours & Locations
- Information Services
- Library Services
- Programs & Events