Do You have Questions? We have Answers!
Information staff are trained and available to help you with all your information needs, and are happy to help you find:
- A good book, film, audio book, etc. - to suit your recreational reading needs, tastes, and interests
- Booklists - read-a-likes, genre fiction, non-fiction, topical and popular authors, etc.
- Community Information - local resources and agency referrals
- Computer access - Internet and word processing workstations & printing, etc.
- Government Information - municipal, provincial, federal, international, etc.
- Hard to find information
- Information on a subject for school, work, or personal interest
- Library materials, services, or facilities
- Literary essays, reviews and criticism
- Local history & genealogy * - print, microfiche and microfilm, local history and information resources
- Reference information * - facts and reference information
- A specific book or item - by title and/or author, series, etc.
* The Library does not offer or provide research services.
Find Out More...To contact an Information Assistant, please phone, visit, or email the Information Desk:Telephone: 519-941-0610, ext. 5201Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- About the Library
- Books & More
- Hours & Locations
- Information Services
- Library Services
- Programs & Events