To improve service to patrons of all ages, we have removed age restrictions and age-based consent forms from our Internet Acceptable Use Policy. Parents and guardians are reminded that, as with all other library materials, they are responsible for their child’s use of a library computer whether or not the parent or guardian is present.
Public Access Computers
Library membership is not required to use Library computers.
Both the Mill St. and Alder St. locations provide:
- FREE high-speed Internet access computers
- All computers (at both locations) have Microsoft Office 14 (full suite) and Adobe Reader software
- Black and white printing at 20 cents per page
- First-come, first-serve basis (no reservations or bookings) for computer access
- Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) computers at the Alder and Mill St. locations which provide access to the computerized online catalogue of the materials held in the Library system
Persons wanting to use the Library's Internet access workstations must agree to abide by the Internet Access and Acceptable Use Policy.
Information Desk staff may be available to assist, as opportunity permits, with basic computer tasks such as printing and setting up email accounts, etc. The Library does not offer, and is unable to provide, computer or internet instruction or training.
Printing is available at 20 cents per page.
Please note: Users must pay for all printing they generate. Assistance from Information Desk staff is available upon request.
Wireless Internet Access
Ask at the Information or Circulation Desk for a log-in and password to access the Library's Wireless Internet service. Anyone can use this service. Sessions are 3 hours. The number of sessions per day, per person, is unlimited.
Find Out More...
To contact an Information Assistant, please phone, visit, or email the Information Desk:
Telephone: 519-941-0610, ext. 5201
- About the Library
- Books & More
- Hours & Locations
- Information Services
- Library Services
- Programs & Events