Meeting Space Rental
The Orangeville Public Library has two rental spaces at the Mill St. location which are available for the public to rent.
The Meeting Room holds approximately 80 people, and is located on the lower level of the Mill St. location.
The Program Room holds approximately 12 people, and is located on the 3rd floor level of the Mill St. location.
- The rooms may be reserved up to ninety (90) days in advance, and no less than seven (7) days in advance of the event
- Reservations are accepted on a first come, first served basis*
- The rooms are available during the Library's regular operating hours, when not otherwise in use
- All users must vacate the rooms prior the Library's closing
- 24 hour cancellation notice is required
- Set up and clean-up is the responsibility of the person(s) or group(s) renting
- Meeting Room Rental Agreement required
* The Library reserves the right to adjust and/or reschedule bookings which conflict with Library Programs, as per the Meeting Room Rental Agreement.
New rates in effect as of May 1, 2010:
- Non-profit organizations: $ 15.00 per hour (maximum $50.00)
- For-profit organizations: $ 40.00 per hour (maximum $250.00)
Rates in effect as of September 2011
- Non-profit organizations: $ 10.00 per hour (maximum $40.00)
- For-profit organizations: $ 25.00 per hour (maximum $150.00)
The Library accepts payment in cash, cheque, or by debit. A $ 25.00 fee will be charged by the Library for all N.S.F. cheques.
Rental of the meeting room is contingent upon agreement to, and signing of, the Library's Meeting Room Rental Agreement. For more information, or to book the meeting room, call 519-941-0610, ext. 5221.
Equipment included with rental:
- Digital LED projector*
- Projection screen
- About the Library
- Books & More
- Hours & Locations
- Information Services
- Library Services
- Programs & Events