Your Online Library Catalogue Search Tool
Try searching the NEW Online Catalogue - BiblioCommons and find out what all the excitement is about!
It has a more user-friendly focus that makes finding titles faster, easier, and way more fun! In addition to all the usual great features of the regular online catalogue, such as checking your account to see what you have out, when it's due, place holds, renew materials, and the like, you can also:
- Enjoy a "virtual" trip to the library and browse through full-colour book covers
- Post your ratings, comments, and reviews about books, movies, and more
- Create booklists to keep track of what you've read, are reading, and make a list for "later"
- Share your likes and dislikes, and explore those of others
- Post your comments and lists on popular social media sites
- create a unique username (no more 14 digit barcode number to remember)
Search the OLD Online Catalogue
Search the old Online Catalogue - Horizon Information Portal if you must, but we're confident you'll love BiblioCommons, and once you've tried it, you won't want to use anything else!
Either way, you'll find lots of great books, movies, music, and much, much more at the Library! If you don't see the item you want, talk to an Information Assistant who will be happy to assist you. We may be able to arrange to borrow it from another library on your behalf, or it may become a purchase suggestion.
For More Information...
To contact an Information Assistant, please phone, visit, or email the Information Desk:
Telephone: 519-941-0610, ext. 5201
- About the Library
- Books & More
- Hours & Locations
- Information Services
- Library Services
- Programs & Events