Invigilation of Exams
The Orangeville Public Library offers exam invigilation services.
Invigilation requests must be submitted to the Library a minimum of two weeks in advance of the desired examination date. The student assumes all responsibility for making arrangements for the examination.
It is the student's responsibility to:
- Ensure that the date and time proposed are acceptable with the Library.
- Contact his/her school with the name, title, qualifications, and address of the invigilator being proposed.
- Ensure that any forms required for the invigilator are received.
- Ensure that the examination material (including log-in and password information for on-line exams) has been delivered along with guidelines.
- Ensure that exam package includes a return self‐addressed and postage paid envelope. If the envelope is not provided by the issuing school the student must provide it.
- Ensure that online exams do not require installation of special software or hardware on the Library's computers
On the day of the exam:
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes early
- Bring current picture ID (Ontario driver's license, student ID, etc.)
- Bring pens and/or pencils and any other authorized materials that the exam requires or allows you to use such as calculators, textbooks or notes (if applicable)
Requests for invigilation are considered on a case by case basis. Please contact Kathryn Creelman, Public Services Coordinator at 519-941-0610 ext. 5232 or email: email@example.com.
- About the Library
- Books & More
- Hours & Locations
- Information Services
- Library Services
- Programs & Events