Homebound Delivery Service
The Library provides Homebound Delivery Service, an outreach program that provides home delivery of books and other library materials to those who are unable to visit the Library due to illness or mobility issues.
Who is Eligibile?
If you are a resident of Orangeville and you are confined to your home, temporarily or permanently, for reasons of health or mobility you are eligible for service.
What Type of Service is Available?
- Delivery to your home, based on the availability of volunteers. Staff will assist with the selection of items and have material ready to go.
- Designation of a family member or friend to deliver library material to you. Staff will assist with the selection of items and have material ready to go.
How do I Apply?
- Please contact Public Services at 519-941-0610 Ext. 5232
- Download the application form or pick up a printed copy at the Library and return the completed form to either Library location. Click here to download Homebound Delivery Service application form (PDF).
How Do I Volunteer?
- The Library is currently recruiting volunteers to deliver material to our homebound clients. Commitment is a few hours per month. Download the application form or pick up a printed copy at the Library and return the completed form to either Library location. Click here to download the Homebound Delivery Volunteer application form (PDF).
- A police record check (for vulnerable sector), cell phone, use of a vehicle, and attendance at a volunteer orientation session are required. The Library will reimburse the cost of the police record check.
For more information, please contact Public Services at 519-941-0610 Ext. 5232 or email .
- About the Library
- Books & More
- Hours & Locations
- Information Services
- Library Services
- Programs & Events